- COVID-19. Update 04/07/2020
We are now open. Contact us to book your appointment
We are back in our clinic and we continue to support you remotely with virtual consultations and telephone advice, all WIGS and PRODUCTS can be posted onto you.
Wigs: Delivery is free of charge.
Products: Delivery is free of charge on orders over £25.
- We can be contacted on 01920 460099
- Watch our clinic tour prior to your visit
- Our ONLINE SHOP is still open
- We are taking bookings and prioritising our clients needs
- We will continue virtual consultations – in line with guidance as this reduces the amount of time you need to spend in salon
- We are posting out all wigs free of charge, and products free of charge, on orders over £25
- We have our own in-house motorcycle delivery guy if you need your item urgently, price on request
- We are posting YouTube videos with handy hints and tips
- We will NOT be carrying out home visits
We have sourced the correct PPE for not only our staff but also our clients and all staff members have successfully completed online training courses. The training courses we have completed cover COVID-19 health and hygiene, and we felt it was important to complete a course in recognising domestic abuse. We are now a Proud Companion of Behind the Mask.
Safe Working Documents
Along with PPE we have implemented control measures to operate safely and have commissioned a Health and Safety consultant to put in place the following:
- COVID-19 Risk assessment
- COVID-19 Policy
- COVID-19 Pre – Appointment Triage Form
- “What to expect when you come to us” guide
Since we were founded in 2001, we have always had a ‘can-do’ spirit at the heart of everything we do. It’s something that we live by every day. Now more than ever, this attitude will be important in helping us all get through the challenges that COVID-19 presents. We will be updating our wonderful clients via our website and also social media, we are also in telephone communication with our clients who do not have access to the internet. As the situation develops, so will we by making use of modern technology and remote working. By following the government’s instruction, respecting each others personal space, and good old fashioned community spirit, we can beat this.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Make An Enquiry
Want to see more?
Monday – Saturday,
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Closed on Sundays