When it comes to buying your world-class Follea wig, it’s best to consult with hair loss specialists who are both familiar with the brand and have experience in fitting the wig so that it suits your lifestyle. Here’s a look at why sourcing your Follea wig through a salon is so beneficial.
What is a Follea Wig?
If you’re still new to the various hair loss treatments and solutions, then it’s worth learning more about the Follea brand wigs. Follea Collections are globally renowned for their incredible quality and natural appearance for hair replication or volume enhancement.
What is a Follea Topette?
Unlike the wig, which covers your natural hair, a Follea topette will work into your existing hair to enhance the volume on top of the scalp. The Follea topette is customised to the individual by a specialist and will be matched according to your hair colour, tone and style. Topettes are available in various colours, lengths, and styles and are breathable and comfortable to wear.
What Are the Benefits of the Follea Brand?
The more you look into wigs and hair loss solutions, the more you understand exactly why it’s best to go through a salon where industry experts can guide you. There are so many wig types and brands, but Follea constantly emerges as a leading product for several reasons:
- Follea uses 100% European hair which is considered the highest grade of human hair in terms of softness, fineness, ease of colour and manageability.
- The Follea cap, which fits your scalp, uses a silicone grip that doesn’t require tape or glue; is more comfortable; matches the scalp colour for a seamless appearance, and is lightweight and anti-slip.
- Follea wigs are 100% handmade using precision craftsmanship.
- The Follea cap uses a Swiss-lace crafted base, which is thinner and finer than other wig bases, creating a natural-looking hairline.
- The cap is also much more breathable, meaning you won’t battle in the heat.
- The wig hair cuticle is healthy and intact, which means that it is protected, keeping it soft and elastic.
- Follea products are low-maintenance and high quality, so you don’t have to replace them any time soon.
- Follea wigs are available in sizes ranging from XXXS to XL.
- Follea wigs come in a wide range of styles and are also highly customisable for a look that suits the individual.
Why Is it Important to Work With a Hair Loss Specialist?
The hair loss experience is both a physical and emotional undertaking that requires ongoing support and expert, outside knowledge. Working with a salon, you will discover:
Hair Treatment Options
A hair loss clinic or salon, such as the UK-based Hair to Ware, will provide you with a thorough grounding in the hair loss treatment options available to you, so that you can be assured you’re getting the right fit for your lifestyle. Some of the hair loss treatment options discussed during your consultation session would be:
- Wigs and topettes such as the Follea range;
- Hair systems;
- Hair extensions and enhancers;
- Scalp micropigmentation; and
- Semi-permanent makeup and tattooing.
Understanding the Wig
For those who are new to the concept of wigs, the makeup of this incredible hair loss solution can be quite overwhelming. It’s not simply a matter of throwing it on, the wig is crafted using a selection of high-quality hair, fitted into an intricate base that needs to be carefully fitted to the scalp. By going through a salon, you’re thoroughly briefed on all the intricacies of the wig, what to look out for and what to do.
Reasons for Hair Loss
While hair loss can be traumatic, it’s also important to note that not all hair loss is permanent. The reasons for your hair loss and your desired outcome will all factor into the salon consultation and impact what the best solution would be for you. Where you might have spent a lot of money on a Follea wig by ordering online, a salon consultant might suggest a Follea topette rather which can be worked into your natural hair.
The styling, colouring and fitting of your Follea wig or Follea topette should be done by a salon specialist so that you can be assured of a natural-looking, professional result at the end of it all. You don’t want to invest in such a high-quality product, only to end up disappointed with the finished result. Follea wigs are made to last, so you want to get it right from the get-go.
Aftercare and Support
When it comes to caring for high-quality products like Follea wigs, you need to ensure you are doing everything you can to maintain it so that you can get as much use out of it for as long as possible. A salon technician will outline the various products available on the market that are best-suited to your Follea wig; the various tips and tricks for proper wig cleaning and maintenance; and elements such as brushing and styling.
What Your Hair Loss Specialist Will consider when Choosing Your Follea Wig
When you get to the salon or hair loss clinic for a consultation and have decided a Follea wig is the best choice, you will be run through the various aspects of the wig and fitting process. You will consider:
The Follea Wig Style
The Follea Collection includes a vast range of incredibly-made wigs in a variety of modern styles. From the Grandeur, Chic and Style through to the Pixie and René, there’s lots to choose from and it’s really best to get an outsider’s expert input on the selection.
The Follea Wig Colour
The colour of your hair has to work into your natural skin tones – and this is often something people can get wrong. When you work with a salon specialist, you can discuss preferred colours, but then check the Follea wig options against your skin tone for the ultimate match. If you’re looking to splurge a bit, you can get one that matches your natural colour, and something a bit livelier in another shade.
The Follea Wig Size
When it comes to choosing a wig, the size is important as it will impact the comfort of the wig and the finished look. Buying one online might result in you getting the incorrect size, whereas when you’re working with a salon specialist, measurements will be carefully recorded and the correct size fitted for you.
The Follea Wig Length
A salon professional will be able to customise the wig’s length and style to your needs, but you don’t want to cut it too short – as you can’t grow it back again. An expert will ensure the wig length is suited to your particular needs and style. Remember that a shorter length is easier to manage, longer will require a bit more maintenance in terms of brushing…as with natural hair!
Why Go With Hair to Ware
Hair to Ware is a bespoke hair salon that provides a holistic and customised solution to your hair loss needs. As the sole direct supplier of Follea’s products, we have intimate knowledge of the brand and can ensure every customer is satisfied with their Follea wig. We offer a number of specialised features for buyers of our Follea stock, including:
- A selection of Follea wigs to test out from our consignment stock.
- We offer a complete consultancy – free of charge.
- Head measurements done over video chat (if required) and direct shipping for social distancing.
- We use Follea fitted caps for an accurate Follea size for a more precise measurement.
- We will colour, cut and style your Follea wig – free of charge.
- Amanda Haldenby provides a complete wig-care consultation – free of charge.
- We are also proud to hold the National NHS framework agreement, enabling us to supply, fit, and maintain wigs to all local trusts.
Contact Hair to Ware today to book a consultation and find your hair loss treatment solution today.