Bellini – Human Hair Wig
Bellini – Human Hair Wig exc VAT
- Luxurious 100% Hand Knotted Wig
- 100% Natural Remy Human Hair
- Stunning Below The Shoulder Length
- Monofilament Cap, Lace Front
- Silicone Strips Around the Eartabs and Front for comfort and Security
- Cap size – Average
- Available in a variety of beautiful colours
- Are you VAT Exempt? See Additional Information Click here to email us to remove the VAT from this item
Bellini is a fabulous 100% Natural Remy Human Hair Wig. With the beautifully long length and thick hair that can be either straighten or accentuated with a wavy curl to give you the "Perfectly Personalised Piece". Luxury was the brief when designing this wig and Bellini gives you just that. The cap is 100% hand knotted for a completely natural appearance and finished off with Silicone Strips around the Eartabs and across the Front to give extra comfort and also security should you want to use Wig Tape.
Belini consists of 100% Natural, Remy Human Hair and is made to a high specification including loads of special features including a superfine full lace front which creates an invisible front hairline. The lace front is uncut which allows it to be trimmed to your personal requirements
The cap has a Monofilament top which adds to the totally natural look, this top also means you can part the hair anywhere and gives the look of a natural parting and scalp.
Stunning below the shoulder length.
The 100% Natural Remy Human Hair can be styled using heat however with great care. Bellini is supplied "unstyled" so can be transformed into your individual look.
The cap size is average which measures between 54cm to 57cm (21.25 to 22.5 inches)
Why buy from us? | What else is included in your purchase?
If you are a first time buyer we recommend you talk to or visit a Specialist Hair Loss Clinic, such as Hair to Ware, as it is almost impossible to buy a wig or hairpiece online if you are new to Wigs. There are many factors to consider when choosing a Wig and we are here to help you on your journey. With over 20 years’ experience in the hair loss industry, our professionals will assist you either in person or online.
This is why you should purchase your Wig or Hair Piece from Hair to Ware:
1. We offer a video consultation service* One of our Hair Loss Consultants will listen to you and help you choose a solution to best suit your needs, lifestyle and budget:
- Head Size: We will help you measure your head circumference as it is important to get the right cap size.
- Style: We will assist you with choosing the best colour, style, length and density.
- Hair Type: Human Hair or Fibre/Modacrylic? We will teach you the advantages of both.
- Cap Construction: wefted, monofilament, part monofilament, hand tied and lace fronted….. With so much choice
this can be daunting, let us make this as easy as we can for you. We will explain the benefits of each cap construction and which
one is suited to you.
- Colour Matching: Our Hair Loss Consultants are all experienced colourists and can tell straight away the
right colour match to either your biological hair, we can match to your current or favourite Wig and skin tone.
2. You join the Hair to Ware family which means you will benefit from:
- Help and Advice: We are always here to answer any questions you have about your hair loss and the Wig or Hair
Piece you have purchased from Hair to Ware. We are not about just selling you a Wig we are here to help you enjoy your Wig.
- Our Ongoing Support: Our service doesn’t finish once we have shipped your Wig or Hair Piece to
you. We are always here to support you, such as educating you on correct aftercare or helping you overcome a tape or clip issue.
- Tips and Tricks. Our Director has alopecia and wears Wigs, she has done since she was a child. She knows what
its like wearing a Wig firsthand and is full of real life tips and tricks to overcome those little niggles to full on life hacks.....
3. Special Offers and Promotions. Following your first purchase from us:
- You will receive Special Offers and Regular Promotions via email
- Attractive Percentage Discounts on Wigs and Products
- Kept up to date with Brand New Styles including Exclusive "sneak peaks"
- Exclusive Pre Order Opportunities
4. Cutting and Styling Service. Included, for free, on your purchase from Hair to Ware:
- A Cut and Style** of your purchased Wig. We welcome you into our salon where you will meet with one of our Hair Loss consultants who will give you purchase a cut to suit your face shape and style.
- Remote Cut and Style*** of your purchased Wig. We can cut and style your Wig without you! We are all highly trained Hair Loss Consultants who have been stylists and barbers for many years prior to working in the Hair Loss industry. We are used to cutting a Wig on a Wig stand not on the clients head, a Remote Block Cut is where we have your Wig on a Wig stand and not your head and cut and style to your requirements.
We are not just an online store but an established Hair Loss Clinic with a wealth of knowledge and experience. We are proud to hold the NHS national framework to supply and maintain Wigs, Hair Pieces and Head Wear so we are the best choice to help and would love to hear from you whether you are new to wearing Wigs or you’re a pro. Contact us by either Telephone or Email.
* Our video consultation service is free of charge if you have made or do make a purchase from Hair to Ware but will be chargeable if no purchase is made. The consultation will be charged on a per hourly basis with a £25 deposit paid in advance - redeemable when you make a purchase.
** This is limited to one cut and style per item purchased and we cannot accept refunds or returns on our items once they have been cut or styled. For more information read our Refund and Returns Policy.
*** Wigs and Hair Pieces are free from Postage and Packaging charges. Free Postage and Packaging applies once only to your purchase. If you want to send us your item for a remote cut and style once you have received it then please note: the client will be responsible and liable for shipping both ways– we recommended the client uses a special shipping method as Hair to Ware will not be held accountable for lost or damaged items.
NHS Clients and NHS Referrals
We are here to help you if you have a NHS referral in place. Every trust work so very differently, some trusts will issue you with a voucher that can be redeemed within a Hair Loss Clinic and some trusts work with us directly to cover the cost of your NHS Wig. There is also a prescription charge, currently starting at £74.15, to be paid to the NHS but you may be exempt from paying prescription charges depending on your circumstances. If you do not have a NHS referral in place for your Hair Loss we recommend you speak with your GP or Dermatologist who will be able to help you.
Please Telephone or Email Us prior to placing your online order and we will liaise with your trust to arrange working with them and you. This can be a daunting experience and it is a lot to take in, Hair to Ware are here to help you on every step of your journey so let us make this as easy as possible for you.
Are you a necessity Wig Wearer? Your entitled to VAT exemption on your Wig
Refunds and Returns
How to measure your cap size
*Aftercare: We recommend you only use specially formulated Human Hair Wig Products to clean, condition and treat your Human Hair wig. Please do not use any other product but specially formulated wig products. Human Hair wigs need extra special care, you need to nourish the Human Hair to keep the hair healthy and full of life. Not only will this keep the Human Hair in good condition but specialist Human Hair treatments will also prolong the life of your Human Hair wig. We offer the perfect solutions for you to care for your Human Hair wig ranging from Shampoo, Conditioner to a Oil Conditioning Spray.
The shampoo and conditioner is formulated to give a deep clean that leaves your wig looking and smelling like new. The oil conditioning spray is for daily use and and not only does the conditioning spray help to nourish and hydrate the hair of your wig it also protects the hair from damage when brushing.
Click here to see our recommended specialist Human Hair Wig Care Products.
Are you a Necessity Wig Wearer? You could be VAT exempt. More information can be found on the HMRC website.