Hair to Ware make ordering your wig online a stress free experience by offering a “client focused” guarantee. We strongly believe in all of our Wigs, Products and Accessories as we only work with the market leaders and suppliers of our industry. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Hair to Ware online order we do offer a refund: excluding the cost of return postage and a 5% administration fee, as long as the following conditions are met.
- A wig cap must be worn when trying your new wig or hair piece on, this is for health and hygiene reasons. Wigs caps can be purchased from our online store or you may use one of your own.
- All tags and labels must not be removed from any of our wigs or hair pieces when trying on, as soon as you remove either a label or tag we are unable to accept your return.
- The wig or hairpiece must not:
- Have been worn – only to try on
- Cut or Styled
- Sprayed with any wig products or hair spray
- Had any contact with food smells, perfume or cigarette odours.
4. The wig or hair piece must be returned with all the original packaging still intact and undamaged.
5. Hair to Ware reserves to right to refuse refunds if a client repeatedly requests refunds on subsequent orders, Hair to Ware also reserves the right not to supply future goods to the client concerned.
6. A maximum of two refunded items per order.
7. We cannot refund any returns that are lost in transit. We recommend you return any items via a recorded or special delivery service. Hair to Ware cannot accept any liability for items that are lost or damaged in transit – the client is responsible, and will incur the fee, for the return carriage of the item/items.
8. The order is cancelled within 14 calendar days of signing for or receiving the order. Under no circumstances will a refund be issued, unless this condition is met.
9. We aim to process returns within 10 working days of receiving the returned item, however at busy times this may take longer. No funds will be refunded to the client until we are in receipt of the item/items. This does not affect your statutory rights as governed by English Law.
10. A 5% administration fee applies to all refunded items, we apologise for this but it is also to cover the transaction fees we are charged.
11. This return policy relates to an online order and is in no way linked to an in salon purchase. Your return/refund rights regarding an in salon purchase will be explained to you during your initial consultation.
12. Hair to Ware will have the final decision on accepting or declining a refund if we feel any of the above points are not met. The client will receive a full explanation via email should Hair to Ware deem refund conditions have not been met.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Wigs and Hair Pieces placed as a special order
- Made to Measure Wigs and Hair Pieces
- International orders (outside of the EU)
- Wig care Products and Accessories.
You must Contact Us to request a return. A refund request reference number will be issued by a member of the Hair to Ware team. This must be obtained before any item can be returned. Please Call Us to obtain a reference number.
Please address all refunds to:
Hair to Ware
67 High Street
You must include a copy of your Refund Request Reference Number.